Saturday 14 January 2017

SOUVENIR JACKET


Hey Guys!
Let me just start off by saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!. I know its been a very very long time since I posted anything on here and am really sorry for that. I really just wanted a break from blogging and Youtube to really go over what I wanted to create and put out for you guys and I also wanted to upgrade my content in terms of the quality so therefore I sold my previous camera and got a new one, it was quite expensive but I was definitely worth it. I'm done with my exams so now I can really focus on the Blog and Youtube.

I recently posted a haul video on my Youtube channel (here) showing this amazing Urban Outfitters Souvenir Jacket and I love it so much, the embroidery of the tiger and dragon at the chest and at the back is one of the things that made me like it plus the colour was just right, this is actually my first time ordering from UO and I had no problem at all. I decided to pair the look with a roll neck jumper from ASOS, my go to black jeans from Wrangler and to finish the look I put on my CONVERSE . 
    Happy New Year!!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig