Saturday 16 May 2015

GRADIENT





Hey Guys! So today I decided to do a bright look for you guys, at first I wanted to do an all white look but I decided not to, instead I went for this gradient look and I also wanted to feature some of the items mentioned in my mini haul video. 
At first I wanted wear a white cap but I felt it would take away the whole ombre effect so I wore this black pork pie hat from H&M, I also didn't want anything serious on my face so I wore this clear round glasses from ASOS, the shirt will have to be the main item of this whole look, its an Oxford shirt with Dip-Dye from ASOS, I was a bit skeptical about getting white jeans at first but I still got it and am glad I did because it looks and fits perfectly, the material is a stretchy one with knee rips which made me like it more and I finished the look with a pair of white high top converse. Hope you like it
Shirt - ASOS|Hat - H&M|Jeans - ASOS|Clear Glasses- ASOS|Shoe - CONVERSE|Rings - ASOS
SHARE:

4 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig