Sunday 22 October 2017

FALL OUTFITS: CASUAL I


Hey Guys! So today I decided to do this blog post to show you what I've been wearing this fall and how my looks are gonna be like in general, I'd say its quite causal, nothing too special because its still a little bit hot here in Cyprus, so I try to keep the thick layering to a minimum.
Today's look was quite similar to the one I wore to Rukky's Food Tasting, I've also been incorporating bandanas in my looks of recent because I have a bunch of them in different colours so I'm trying to wear them more often.

Like I said the look is causal, I have on a plain white tee from LCWAIKIKI, my duster coat from RIVER ISLAND which I've had for some time now then I paired it with what I would call my favourite jeans at the moment which is from ASOS, my yellow banana of course, on my feet I have on my ADIDAS and I finished of the look with a black beanie and some rings from ASOS.




 

Hope you like it


SHARE:

4 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig