Sunday 20 December 2015

3






  Hey Guys! So school work has been reducing so I decided to post something on the blog, I and my    friend decided to go to another city to take the pictures because we just wanted something different, this is the same place in my "TOURIST"post. 
I've had this floral mesh t-shirt for a while now, which I got from River Island and I decided to do a simple look with it so I paired it with a white shirt, my jeans which I ripped myself, Dr.Martens and this faux leather jacket with a faux fur collar which is so soft and I got it from a store called KOTON and my black leather backpack with little bits and bobs inside. Hope you like it
Jacket - KOTON|Shirt - NewLook|T-Shirt - RI|Jeans- Gap|Shoes - Dr.Martens|Backpack - NewLook
SHARE:

2 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig