Thursday 24 December 2015

MOHAIR FOR CHRISTMAS







Hey Guys! So I got this mohair jumper which most of you have seen from my asos haul video and I just wanted a blogpost on it, how I styled it and all. The jumper is from ASOS and if you can tell I've been liking the whole sweater, white shirt underneath thingy going on plus the jumper is really itchy but I really do like it. I would normally pair this with black skinny jeans but I decided to wear black chinos with my Super Shell Adidas which are super comfortable, I finished the look with my favourite rings which are by designsix. It wasn't really cold while I was taking the pictures but I would pair it with a black bomber jacket to keep me warm. I also want to say thank you to everyone for supporting me by checking my blog, youtube and all it made my year.
Hope you like it
 Merry Christmas X Happy New Year!
Jumper - ASOS|White Shirt - ASOS|Bomber Jacket - ASOS|Shoes - Adidas|Rings - DesignSix
EBAY

SHARE:

2 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig