Thursday 18 February 2016

DENIM ON DENIM







 
Hey Guys! So a couple of days ago I was looking through Instagram and fashion blogs to get some inspiration and I ended up going through some of my old blog posts and I decided to do one of my looks again, I went with the Denim on Denim look and to be honest I really do like this look a lot.
 I wore this denim shirt from Mavi, my favourite Gap jeans which I ripped myself and an oversized denim jacket from Asos. I finished the look by pairing it with my high top Converse Chuck Taylor and this Aztec print bag which I got from Asos, for my jewellery  I decided I keep everything in silver and lastly my Jack & Jones cap. Hope you like it 
Denim Shirt - Mavi(similar)|Denim Jacket - Asos|Jeans - Gap|Footwear - Converse|Bag - Asos|Rings - Asos
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like the cap, glasses. I would definitely style the denim separately or with different wash tones. This is a cool look on you, you pull it off just fine.

    Lemonadesociety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig