Sunday 1 October 2017

BACK TO SCHOOL



Hey Guys! So school is back in session, it started this week but no one really showed up so school officially starts this coming Monday. In my previous post ( REFLECTION II ) I made mention of featuring a shirt I got from LISA ODION and I finally got the chance to do so. 
I got the shirt back in late August if I’m not mistaken and it was delivered to my place. The size is perfect and the quality is actually amazing, the only issue I have with the shirt is the collar, because it’s quite big and long but apart from that every other thing is great. Also the shirt is quite thick which will be perfect for winter.


 

I paired the shirt with my white mock neck t-shirt from ASOS, black pants from Lacoste, my ASOS trainers which are iridescent and a wide brim fedora also from ASOS. I got the sunglasses in a random store in Lefkosia, the rings from ASOS and the bag from Nike.
Also I have new video on my channel if you haven't seen it, its in collaboration with Seyi and Ijenna of "FriendsinFashion".
Hope you like it
 
 
 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig