Sunday 29 October 2017

FALL OUTFITS: CASUAL II


 
 
 
 
 



Hey Guys! So I decided to do another casual fall outfit, kind of similar to the previous post [HERE] but I switched out a few things because it is kind of cold, its been raining and its hella windy. So I decided to go for something a little bit thicker but I still kept the the outerwear light because Cyprus weather is really bipolar; it can be super cold one minute and the next its burning hot.
I still had on the duster coat from the previous post which is from RIVER ISLAND, next is my mohair jumper which is one of my favourite jumpers from ASOS and I paired it with my black jeans from WRANGLER, my pink ADIDAS Court Vantage and a pork pie hat from H&M. Also I have a fall outfit video coming very soon so please subscribe to my channel if you haven't, its RALPHKEM
Hope you like it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig