Saturday 30 December 2017

REFLECTION III





Hey Guys! I decided to do a reflection post to end the year and just talk about 2017 in general, things I've learned, my ups and downs, the things I am grateful for and what I'm looking forward to in 2018.

SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER

From the last REFLECTION which was in August fast forward to September back to school mood was activated, these were my last few days in Lagos, arrived in Cyprus mid-September so it was more of school related things like registering, picking my course also moving to our new place which was so STRESSFUL but like I stated September was all about getting everything in place and just settling down. We also celebrated Rukky's birthday which was great.
October started of well, I started posting more on my blog and also on YouTube, In October I'd definitely say I kind of learnt to let things be and not tear myself apart too much because to a certain extent I'm a perfectionist and when things don't turn out how I want it to be I start to criticize my work too much and I end up deleting my content.
Also I learnt to be myself in the sense that for example I would come up with an idea of how I want to wear any outfit but I wouldn't wear the outfit because I was concerned about what people would say but NO! as corny as this sounds "You Only Live Once" so do you!



NOVEMBER - DECEMBER SO FAR

Tried to stay consistent with uploading and to an extent I did especially on my YouTube, Some of the videos I really enjoyed filming and editing would have to be the Vent Sessions [VENT SESSIONS IV, VENT SESSIONS V, VENT SESSIONS VI], my styling video with Hanna [HERE], my playlist video the [NOVEMBER PLAYLIST] in particular and the last & also the most stressful one of them all [WHAT PEOPLE WEARING IN MY SCHOOL] but I'm glad I did it because I met some amazing people.

 Christmas Day was great even though we had certain obstacles in our way it turned out great. In terms of school what can I say always stressful as usual, had my graduation shoot, had 2 events for a course & went on a trip. I'll also say I've being open to the idea of not being afraid to fail or being disappointed.
"Don't be afraid to fail. Don't waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It's okay to fail. If you're not failing you're not growing." - H. Stanley Judd

WHAT I'M GRATEFUL FOR
1. God Almighty.
2. My Parents.
3. My Siblings & Nephew.
 4. Friends who are now Family.
5. Content Creators who inspire me.
6. Being in Cyprus because it has taught me a lot.
7. Everyone who has helped my Blog/YouTube in any shape or form.
8. I'm grateful for you guys that read my blog or watch my videos religiously.
9. The messages I get from you guys that keeps me motivated.

Once again thank you so much for the support.
Happy New Year!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig